Permanent. 5-7 PQE Funds Lawyer
Job Reference: 913689
The Agency is working with a global offshore law firm in search for a high-calibre Funds Lawyer to join its offices in Grand Cayman. This is an excellent opportunity for high-achieving funds lawyer to work with major asset managers in all aspects of fund lifecycles in an autonomous and rewarding role, with genuine work-life balance, opportunity for fast career development and large bonus potential.
What’s in it for you as a Funds Lawyer?
- Working for an internationally respected, award-winning firm which offers a great culture, benefits and excellent work/life balance;
- Realistic opportunities for progression within the firm;
- An excellent compensation package with a basic salary in the range of US$190-230,000, bonus, pension, and plenty more.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Admission or eligibility to practise law in a commonwealth jurisdiction, namely the Cayman Islands, a UK jurisdiction, Australia, New Zealand or Canada;
- 5-7 years’ PQE with funds or corporate experience at a well-respected international law firm;
- An excellent academic track record.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore similar opportunities, please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky with a copy of your CV.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1774
You might also like
Assistant Vice President – Corporate Governance
Funds & Corporate Lawyer