Permanent. Account Manager
Job Reference: 956410
The Account Manager will be responsible for is to developing and maintaining positive relationships with the company’s customers and brokers by providing exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for reviewing and delivering renewal activity, maintaining accurate records, and ensuring that client requests are responded to in a timely manner. As an Account Manager, you will retain and expand the client base, through effective client relationship management and promoting the company’s products. Additionally, the job requires effective communication and presentation skills, as the role involves presenting information to audiences at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Health insurance experience especially a very good working knowledge of the local Laws as they pertain to Health Benefits and Insurance
- Experience dealing with local regulators including the Health Insurance Commission and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Highly effective organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
Salary: US$70,000-US$95,000 per annum plus benefits
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1771
You might also like
Head of HR