Permanent. Account Manager
Job Reference: 783297
The Agency is delighted to be partnering with the premier insurance industry firm in Cayman in their international search for a high-calibre Account Manager.
The Account Manager will work in the Insurance Management team, directly alongside the Vice President and the Chief Commercial Officer. You will provide a full range of management and advisory services to a portfolio of captive insurance and reinsurance clients. You will also play a key role in business development and winning new clients.
- Hands-on (re)insurance administration of a portfolio of captive and reinsurance accounts.
- Drafting of policies, endorsements and reinsurance agreements and the general coordination of technical insurance matters
- Attending board meetings to report on (re)insurance programs
- Undertaking business development activities, including formulating the BD strategy alongside senior management
- High-level claims operations duties, including reporting and settlement, liaising with clients, adjusters and reinsurers on technical claims matters
- Carrying out compliance and regulatory obligations
- Degree in relevant discipline
- 5 years total professional experience within insurance industry
- Must hold an ACII qualification.
- Experience working for a large commercial broker, OR previous experience in captive insurance
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
Salary: US$85,000-90000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.