Permanent. Account Manager, Fund Services
Job Reference: 901828
As an Account Manager, Fund Services, you will administer a portfolio of mutual funds and will be required to proactively identify and resolve all client issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for administering accounting duties for a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing of Fund and Investor documentation and performing AML/KYC due diligence procedures
- Taking ownership of client relationships, valuations, corporate administration and investor services
- Meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner
- Relevant Degree, ideally related to Finance
- A minimum of 5 years of fund accounting experience, or auditing funds whilst working for a Big 4 firm
- Professional accounting designation, ideally CPA or ACCA, CA (preferred)
- Working knowledge of the banking/asset management industry related to institutional and high-net-worth clients
- Good knowledge of complex fund structures, regulatory regime in Cayman and relevant Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of significant provisions of Cayman Islands mutual funds law, FATCA, CRS and Cayman AML
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Mfact and 4 series would be an asset
Salary: US$85,000-US$103,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.