Job Reference: 412978
As a Qualified Accountant, you will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions. Our ideal candidate should also have strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts.
- Participate in regular audits and answer client queries.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules and statutory accounts under IFRS
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Assist with mandatory CIMA filings,
- Ensure compliance with the law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of Audit experience, ideally within a professional service firm.
- Knowledge and Experience with accounting software
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Hourly rate based on your experience
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.