Job Reference: 434590
You will be working closely with the Financial Accountant and will be responsible for preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, preparing and analyzing cash flow statements, assisting in audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting.
- Assisting with day-to-day finance and accounting operations including journal entries, general ledger, trial balance and payroll
- Assist with cash and/or accounts receivable duties such as preparation of deposits, entry of cash transactions, preparation of invoices, reconciliation of bank statements, direct debits and termination of accounts
- Review accounting reconciliations prepared by direct reports and ensures that any items requiring action are followed up and addressed appropriately. Ensures that all internal and external compliance, control and auditing requirements are met
- Coordinating and preparing budgets and forecasts, and other financial reports
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks when requested
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar field
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using software like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data and work under pressure
Salary: US$50,000- US$70,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.