Job Reference: 965170
On behalf of our client we are looking for a results-driven and confident Accountant to report on the organization’s financial performance and direct accounting operations. Duties include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve ensuring appropriate cash flow, initiating payments, and skillfully reconciling balance sheets and statements. You will play a pivotal role in training and mentoring your team, continuously providing valuable feedback to foster their growth and success.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Must have experience within the hospitality industry
- Proven Managerial experience
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong understanding of GAAP and financial reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and accounting software like Opera, PeopleSoft or similar preferred
- Proven analytical skills, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines, able to prioritise and organise effectively
Salary: DOE annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.