Job Reference: 973639
Our client is looking for an Accountant to undertake all aspects of financial management, including regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation.
- Assisting with day-to-day finance and accounting operations including journal entries, general ledger, trial balance and payroll
- Preparation of monthly and yearly consolidated financial statements
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Capital expenditure reporting
- Liaising with auditors to ensure the successful completion of the Audited Financial Statements
- Coordinating and preparing budgets and forecasts, and other financial reports
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, while actively contributing to process improvements within the accounting team
- Manage the credit process within the company for current and potential new customers
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks when requested
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with proven accounting experience
- 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in a similar field
- Professional qualification such as CPA, ACCA
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Salary: up to US$90,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.