Temporary. Accountant (TEMP)
Job Reference: 898646
As an Accountant, you will be a crucial member of the Finance department reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department and manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable and bank reconciliations
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly and year-end financial statements ensuring the related financial controls are robust
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet accounts are fully understood, reconciled each month and are formally supported by independent data sources
- Participate in regular audits and payroll
- Track the progress of department financial and accounting objectives
- Liaising with auditors to ensure the successful completion of the Audited Financial Statements
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Actively pursuing an internationally recognized professional accounting designation such as CA, CPA, or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of MS Office and other software like IRIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.