Temporary. Accountant (TEMP)
Job Reference: 898646
As an Accountant, you will be a crucial member of the Finance department reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department and manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable and bank reconciliations
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly and year-end financial statements ensuring the related financial controls are robust
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet accounts are fully understood, reconciled each month and are formally supported by independent data sources
- Participate in regular audits and payroll
- Track the progress of department financial and accounting objectives
- Liaising with auditors to ensure the successful completion of the Audited Financial Statements
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Actively pursuing an internationally recognized professional accounting designation such as CA, CPA, or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of MS Office and other software like IRIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org