Temporary. Accountant (TEMP)
Job Reference: 957298
As an Accountant, you will be a crucial member of the Finance department reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
- Financial and regulatory reporting for multiple entities
- Review of monthly financial information and subsequent analysis / commentary
- Act as primary contact for Auditors
- Assist the CFO with financial planning
- Help with preparation of transactional accounting records.
- Liaise with the key managers and business unit leaders to ensure accurate, timely reporting
- Ensure compliance of all financial reporting with the relevant regulatory authorities
- Review work of more junior staff as well as providing training/mentoring.
- Continual focus on process improvement and enhancing efficiencies
- Actively assist with growing the business, e.g. through presenting to clients
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, CPA or CA or actively pursuing an internationally recognized professional accounting designation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience within a big 4 accounting firm preferred
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory environment and prior experience working in the Cayman Islands Pension Laws and Regulations preferred
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1772
You might also like
IT Systems Administrator
Legal Secretary (TEMP)