Permanent. Accounts Assistant
Job Reference: 877721
Accounts Assistant duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, invoice payments and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing a variety of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly data validation checks and ensure information is updated in a timely fashion
- Analyzing all billing procedures, reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
- Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications.
- Ensuring clients’ billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
- Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable/payables.
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as an accounts clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software such as Great Plains Dynamic Accounting or similar
Salary: US$40,000-US$50,000 per annum plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.