Permanent. Accounts Assistant
Job Reference: 898448
The Agency is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of a client based in the Cayman Islands.
You will provide support as required across the department, working closely within the team to ensure the smooth running of the accounts. The firm is looking for a team player with incredible attention to detail, used to working under pressure whilst upholding high standards.
- Control of general ledger postings including accounts payable and receivable
- Handle Bank Reconciliations, cashflow forecasting, along with preparation and clearing of outstanding items
- Undertake bank reconciliations and payment schedules
- Month-end adjustments including prepayments, accruals and journal posting
- Adhoc duties as required
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant field preferred
- Working knowledge of Accounting Software
- Self-motivated and flexible when working under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
Salary: US$ 36,000- US$40,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.