Permanent. Accounts Assistant
Job Reference: 877721
Accounts Assistant duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, invoice payments and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performing a variety of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly data validation checks and ensure information is updated in a timely fashion
- Analyzing all billing procedures, reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies
- Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications
- Ensuring clients’ billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements
- Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable/payables
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as an accounts clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software such as Great Plains Dynamic Accounting or similar
Salary: US$40,000-US$50,000 per annum plus benefits as per labour law.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.