Permanent. Accounts Assistant
Job Reference: 956686
Responsible for reconciliation of accounts, accurately maintaining member records on health insurance administration system, processing new business documents, scanning and filing correspondence.
- Reconcile and follow-up premium bill discrepancies
- Ensure all Broker Payments received are reconciled
- Add/Amend member records
- Add new business to health insurance administration system and issue policies
- Accurate update of unit logs, as required
- Ensure that renewal rates are accurately entered into health insurance administration system
- Calculate and distribute monthly premium bills by deadline
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as an accounts clerk
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software such as Great Plains Dynamic Accounting or similar
Salary: US$75,000-US$85,000 per annum plus benefits as per labour law.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Colin@theagency.ky.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Senior Associate – Dispute Resolution & Insolvency practice