Temporary. Accounts Assistant (TEMP)
Job Reference: 952132
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for maintenance of accounting records to ensure proper recording and record-keeping of all funds including accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Organize financial data and maintain updated records
- Review accounting reconciliations prepared by direct reports and ensures that any items requiring action are followed up and addressed appropriately. Ensures that all internal and external compliance, control and auditing requirements are met
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and Experience with accounting software would be advantageous
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Hourly rate based on your experience.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1772
You might also like
Senior Administrator (TEMP)
Funds Legal Secretary
Board Support Administrator