Permanent. Administrative Assistant
Job Reference: 957607
You will play a key role in providing timely and high-quality administrative, operational, and secretarial support to the management team, upholding excellent records management services in compliance with current regulations. Your responsibilities include answering incoming calls in a professional manner, directing calls to the appropriate parties, and promptly relaying messages, managing the reception area, ensuring it is covered at all times and processing incoming correspondence, such as mail, by collecting, opening, sorting, and logging documents.
Additionally, you will be responsible for typing routine correspondence and reports, managing bookings for the conference room, preparing it for meeting as well as assisting with administrative tasks to ensure efficient operations. You will also be required to prepare meeting agendas, compile materials, record minutes, and provide updates to senior stakeholders.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration with a minimum of 2 years’ administrative work experience or
- A Certificate in Secretarial Science, Human Resources, Public Administration related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ administrative experience in a busy office environment or
- High School diploma with 4 years’ administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Must demonstrate strengths in the areas of interpersonal skill, teamwork, organization, planning and work prioritizing
- Knowledge of modern business practices and procedures
- Proficient in computer applications software including Windows & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Strong organisational ability along with excellent continuous attention to detail
- Ability to bring integrity and impartiality to all tasks, and observes strict confidentiality, while exercising discretion and courtesy
- Social media content creation experience desirable
Salary: US$49,000-US$66,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1770
You might also like
Executive Administrative Assistant (TEMP)
Associate Director – Fiduciary Services