Permanent. Administrative Assistant (TEMP)
Job Reference: 958725
You will be responsible for processing payments, conducting new payee checks in accordance with compliance procedures, corresponding with members regarding tax forms, renewal collateral requirements, dividend payments, tracking incoming collateral and chasing for payment where required, corresponding directly with prospects/new members on the joining requirements and due diligence, assisting with meeting arrangements, preparation of meeting notices, proxy forms and preparing the first draft of meeting minutes.
- University Degree would be advantageous
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt well under pressure
Please note that this is a temporary role. Hourly rate DOE plus benefits.