Permanent. AML Administrator/Officer
Job Reference: 909678
They are currently looking to recruit an AML Administrator/Officer to provide best-in-class compliance services to a portfolio of client entities. Other responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and summarising changes to regulation
- Developing, and regularly auditing, AML/CFT policies and procedures
- Advising the Board of any AML/CFT issues
- Reporting periodically to the Board
- Acting as primary point of contact for regulatory authorities, including CIMA
- Logging suspicious activity, and filing SARs where required
To fulfil this role, the client is looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law or related qualification
- Relevant compliance qualification (CAMS/ICA) would be an asset
- Strong financial services background, ideally funds
- Good commercial and fiduciary awareness
- Experience in a client-facing capacity, especially in communicating on complex or sensitive matters.
- Superb knowledge of Cayman regulatory regime, and proven ability to stay abreast of regulatory change
Salary range US$50,000-US$95,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Corporate Services Manager (FTC)
Investment Funds Lawyer
Corporate Legal Secretary