Temporary. Compliance Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 899972
You will responsible for assisting the team with a range of compliance-related duties. You will be responsible for periodic reviews and compliance audit to ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Assist with managing and record-keeping of client complaints
- Ensuring registers are kept up to date and accurate
- Reviewing compliance reporting systems and procedures in line with a current regulatory requirement
- Research and verify KYC information
- Supporting the Compliance team with all compliance-related aspects as required
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar field
- Solid knowledge of AML policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently on projects as required
- Knowledge of ViewPoint a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits as per labour law. Please note only on-island candidates will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.