Temporary. Assistant Client Relationship Officer
Job Reference: 774840
Our client is seeking an Assistant Client Relationship Officer on a temporary basis. The role will be focused on a crucial remediation project and the need for diligent team players is essential.
- Assisting with the Preparation of the Weekly Regulatory Updates
- Assisting with the Weekly Compliance Update
- Assisting the team with preparation and filing of documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner
- Ensuring that statutory filings are in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements, including FATCA and CRS
- Attending to general correspondence with the Registrar of Companies, CIMA, attorneys, and third-party service providers and assisting with KYC information including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Solid understanding of corporate governance, relevant regulations and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Hourly rate is dependent on your experience
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.