Permanent. Assistant Financial Reporting Manager
Job Reference: 729605
Your primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
- Oversight of billing, receivables and regulatory and third-party payables
- Review of regulatory filings, financial reports and relevant supporting documents and update findings/suggestions
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Assisting with the enhancement of global financial policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Developing and testing report specifications and spearheading the roll-out for the business
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualified experience in the industry.
- Multi-jurisdictional experience
- Thorough understanding and strong knowledge of IFRS and proficiency in financial statement analysis
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office software packages; Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with analytic BI tools would be an advantage
- Proven analytical skills, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines, able to prioritise and organise effectively
Salary: up to US$105,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.