Permanent. Assistant Vice President – Corporate Governance
Job Reference: 950337
As an AVP – Corporate Services, you will act as a key contact for a portfolio of clients, coordinating the team with respect to client deliverables, managing deadlines and ensuring first class services and quality of work. You will be assisting with the day to day governance oversight for assigned portfolio of clients. You will be well-versed in working under pressure to meet strict deadlines applying your knowledge and upstanding corporate secretarial skills. Whilst taking pride in your own workload and individual contribution to the business, you will be helping to drive the company closer to meeting its strategic objectives.
- Ensure statutory filing are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including liaison with local authorities as necessary
- Organise and prepare for Board meetings, undertake calendar scheduling, distribute board packs and take minutes with ease
- Assist in the formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of a broad portfolio of companies and attending to statutory and regulatory filings where appropriate
- Maintain key company records, including minute books, corporate file, etc, to ensure effective document control tracking
- Arranging and attending meetings if/when required
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Applying the Company’s due diligence and compliance requirements and generally providing all required support services
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when
- A postgraduate qualification such as ICSA or similar required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Corporate Secretarial position
- Proven track record of working in a Corporate firm/department previously
- Experience with FATCA/CRS, Cayman Island beneficial ownership and economic substance regulatory deadlines
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance, compliance and best practice
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
Salary: US $80,000 – US $100,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1770
You might also like
Director (Private Equity)
Dispute Resolution Lawyer