Permanent. Assistant Vice President, Corporate Secretary
Job Reference: 885074
You will be well-versed in working under pressure to meet strict deadlines applying your knowledge and upstanding corporate secretarial skills. Whilst taking pride in your own workload and individual contribution to the business, you will be helping to drive the company closer to meeting its strategic objectives.
- Ensure statutory filing are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including liaison with local authorities as necessary
- Assist in the formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of a broad portfolio of companies and attending to statutory and regulatory filings where appropriate
- Maintain key company records, including minute books, corporate file, etc, to ensure effective document control tracking
- Arrange and attend meetings if/when required
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring
accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when
- Assist with annual corporate governance filings and remain current on emerging corporate governance trends and changes
- A postgraduate qualification such as ICSA or similar required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Corporate Secretarial position
- Strong knowledge of beneficial ownership and economic substance regulatory deadlines
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance, compliance and best practice
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
Salary: US $70,000 – US $100,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.