Permanent. Assistant Vice President – Corporate Services
Job Reference: 729165
You will act as a key contact for a portfolio of clients, coordinating the team with respect to client deliverables, managing deadlines and ensuring first class services and quality of work. You will have a strong emphasis on business development and supporting senior management with strategic and commercial development.
- To ensure timely and accurate delivery of service and regulatory compliance for the clients.
- To update corporate management requirements and regulations for assigned clients
- Regular contact with clients within the portfolio, thereby maintaining an awareness of their on-going requirements.
- Actively monitor current service delivery, assess strength and weaknesses and implement effective actions, thereby deepening the client relationship.
- Deliver on agreed client service standards, monitor performance regularly
- Maintain up-to-date information on developments in the regulatory environment that affect the business and ensure compliance at all times
- Ensure that risk management processes are embedded in the culture, operations and systems used by all employees, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures and applicable regulation
- University Degree with ICSA, ACAMS or STEP qualification preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation as it relates to the regulation of Cayman entities, as well as company secretarial and trust administration practices
- In-depth knowledge of all forms of special purpose vehicles and structures with the ability to
maintain awareness of local and international issues impacting the industry
- Develop and maintain effective strategic relationships with clients and other stakeholders
including governmental/regulatory bodies, intermediaries and other Intertrust offices
- Deliver training for new team members, identify training needs for team members and liaise
with Management in relation thereto
- Prior experience managing a team with strong managerial skills
Salary: US$90,000-US$110,000 per annum plus benefits
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.