Permanent. Associate Director, Client Services
Job Reference: 976853
You will act as a key contact for portfolio of insurance clients. You will help to oversee and manage internal staff administering the portfolio, as well as having ultimate responsibility for relationship management and ensuring the highest possible levels of client satisfaction.
- Manage the audit process, prepare client financial statements and reports in a timely manner
- Participate in client board meetings
- Management of operations for a diverse portfolio of insurance company
- Train team members
- University degree in Insurance, Accounting or finance
- Professional accounting designation such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of financial services experience including 5 years of experience in Captive Insurance Management
- Proven track record in developing new business and winning clients
- Track record of building and inspiring people, establishing trust and managing high performing teams
- Good communication skills – Ability to articulate points of view across levels and functions
Salary: US$125,000-140,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com