Permanent. Associate Director, Directorships
Job Reference: 434839
As an Associate Director, you will work closely with the managing directors, directors and other employees and provide ad-hoc support to other service lines to support client engagements. You will also be the key contact for a portfolio of critical clients and take on Directorship appointments for a range of investment funds and other vehicles.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sounds business practices
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and expectations for assigned clients
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the issues at hand and complete awareness of company procedures
- Anticipate clients’ needs and proposes alternative business solutions
- Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Provide senior-level resolution to client issues
- Possess a thorough understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction
- Direct marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and suggesting strategies to expand market research
- Research emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Minimum 8 years’ of post-qualification experience in the financial services industry, managing teams
- Master’s degree and professional certifications like CIA, CFA CPA would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of offshore corporate and fiduciary services, offshore investment vehicles, corporate and trust structures and general corporate governance
- In-depth understanding of local and international regulations impacting a corporate services provider and a thorough understanding of local and global best practices
- Proven track record at Director level, in a regulated business.
- knowledge of Cayman Islands Mutual Funds law, a strong grasp of legal concepts.
- Excellent working knowledge of compliance requirements in respect of regulations imposed by AIFMD, CFTC, CIMA, CRS, EMIR and FATCA.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Salary – US$70,000-US$99,000 plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.