Executive. Associate Director of Trust
Job Reference: 219457
The successful candidate will take ownership of a wide array of services including private banking and trust. If you have a natural flair for business development and an extensive network paired with solid trust experience, this role is for you.
What is in it for you as the Associate Director of Trust?
- Working within one of Cayman’s longest-standing, reputable financial services providers, you will have the opportunity to be challenged and empowered to increase the profitability of the Trust department whilst expanding your offshore, professional networks
- The freedom to work with both internal and external clients and other key stakeholders
- This firm enjoys a positive, collaborative working environment and the culture.
- They understand that money is not the main motivator for everyone, but they believe in their people and their competitive compensation packages reflect this, being commensurate to your level experience
Associate Director of Trust Responsibilities:
- Applying your sold sales and business development skills, you will translate complex wealth planning and trust structures into solutions that meet the client’s objectives
- Responsible for administering accounting duties for a portfolio of fund clients
- Experience leading business development efforts including managing the new business process from lead generation, delivering solution pitches, negotiating and closing deals
Associate Director of Trust Ideal Qualifications/Experience:
- Relevant Degree, related to Finance plus a STEP qualification
- 8-10 years of experience in a business development position within the financial services industry (preferably with at least 5-years sales experience within the trust services industry)
- Solid understanding of alternative investment products within the offshore financial services sector.
- High level of comfort preparing, communicating, and leading client presentations.
Salary: US$ 100,000-US$110,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.