Permanent. Audit Manager
Job Reference: 779780
As Audit Manager, you will play an active role in the management and supervision of the personnel within the audit practice. You’ll be involved in all aspects of delivering audit engagements for a range of clients, from planning through to completion.
- Participate in the completion of client annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues
- Participate in pre-audit planning for audit engagements
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control and conduct audit tests
- Participate in the audit and preparation of financial statements and reports
- Researching accounting and regulatory issues
- Perform analytical reviews of audit documents and preparing the documentation supporting audit opinions
- Developing client proposals, presentations & other client-related documents
- Assisting junior team
- You must hold a professional accounting qualification like CA, ACCA, CPA (or equivalent)
- You must be currently working for an external audit firm
- Minimum 5 years audit experience preferably within investment funds and captive insurance
- Prior experience as an Audit Manager
- Exposure to US GAAP and IFRS.
- Strong analytical, technical and research skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
Salary: US$90,000 – US$110,000 per annum plus benefits
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.