Permanent. Audit Senior
Job Reference: 902118
The firm that we are currently recruiting for provides external audit services for a wide-ranging financial services client base. Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for providing audit, accounting and related advisory services to financial services clients, especially in the asset management, insurance and banking sectors.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of audit and accountancy services to a varied and challenging client base
- Perform audit tasks such as planning, fieldwork, research on audit and accounting issues
- Draft financial statements and disclosures, and coordinate and clear all levels of review
- Handle complex accounting and auditing concepts
- Keep the partner or senior manager informed of any issues that arise with the client
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a public accounting firm
- Professional accounting designation such as CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA
- Knowledge of US GAAP/GAAS and/or International Accounting Standards
- Highly motivated individual with strong management and communication skills, attention for detail
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
Salary: DOE per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.