Permanent. Audit Senior
Job Reference: 779778
The firm that we are currently recruiting for provides audit, tax and advisory services for a wide-ranging client base. Reporting to the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for providing audit, accounting and related advisory services to financial services clients, especially in the asset management, insurance and banking sectors.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of audit and accountancy services to a varied and challenging client base
- Perform audit tasks such as planning, fieldwork, research on audit and accounting issues
- Draft financial statements and disclosures, and coordinate and clear all levels of review
- Handle complex accounting and auditing concepts
- Keep the partner or senior manager informed of any issues that arise with the client
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a public accounting firm
- Professional accounting designation such as CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA
- Knowledge of US GAAP/GAAS and/or International Accounting Standards
- Highly motivated individual with strong management and communication skills, attention for detail
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
Salary up to US$72,000 ,000 plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.