Permanent. Banking & Finance Associate
Job Reference: 778447
The Agency is recruiting for a Banking & Finance Associate to join a global offshore law firm which is regarded as one of the top employers in the Cayman Islands. The firm has a vibrant working culture, offers its employers great flexibility, respect for work/life balance and quality offshore work.
You will be working within a highly-regarded team in acting for financial institutions, sponsors and major corporates on a variety of finance transactions, including fund finance, subscription finance, asset finance and other general lending transactions. You will be responsible for complex cross-border finance transactions from end-to-end, review credit agreements, security documents, legal opinions and conditions precedent.
- 3 – 5 years’ PQE with banking & finance experience at a reputable law firm;
- You must be admitted to practice in the Cayman Islands or an eligible jurisdiction such as England & Wales, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada;
- A strong academic record;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic and flexibility.
Salary: US$140,000- US$190,000 per annum, plus bonus, generous annual leave and much more.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org.