Permanent. Board Support Coordinator
Job Reference: 728633
As a professional Board Support Coordinator, you have excellent attention to detail. You can liaise with senior executives at all levels, organise and prepare for Board meetings, undertake calendar scheduling, distribute Board packs and take minutes with ease.
- Board meetings: liaise with the clients and board members to set the date and time of the meeting, preparation of agendas, collation and circulation of board papers, and process post meeting actions as required
- Minute drafting: draft full and comprehensive board minutes from meetings attended
- Shareholders meetings: issue notice of meetings, collate signed proxy forms and complete filings, draft minutes and follow up any actions
- Assist with Corporate Governance Reviews, review existing agendas, frequency of meetings, information provided to board, develop and benchmark current processes against best practice
- Enter time and billing matters into Aderant Expert in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, predominantly colleagues, clients and board members.
- Graduate Degree is essential, one in a relevant discipline highly desired (Law, Business etc.)
- Proficient minute taking skills
- 5 years of Board Support experience
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance, compliance and best practice
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with ViewPoint and Laserfiche software highly desirable
- Proficient in MS Office
Salary: US$ 65,000-US$90,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.