Permanent. Board Support Coordinator
Job Reference: 415947
As a professional Board Support Coordinator, you have excellent attention to detail. You can liaise with senior executives at all levels, organise and prepare for Board meetings, undertake calendar scheduling, distribute Board packs and take minutes with ease.
You will be well-versed in working under pressure to meet strict deadlines applying your strong corporate governance knowledge and upstanding corporate secretarial skills. Whilst taking pride in your own workload and individual contribution to the business, you will be helping to drive the company closer to meeting its strategic objectives.
What’s in it for you as a Board Support Coordinator?
- The opportunity to professionally develop whilst working within a tight-knit team.
- Be empowered to establish and grow client relationships as well as liaising with external contacts such as lawyers, regulatory contacts and financial institutions.
- Being challenged to work cross-jurisdictionally with a varied range of clients
Board Support Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Attend, schedule and prepare for high volume Board meetings
- Gather signed proxy forms, construct follow-ups
- Take minutes and prepare resolutions for regular Board meetings
- Attend Shareholder meetings and prepare corporate governance reviews
- Liaising with clients and professional service providers and senior executives at all levels.
- Graduate Degree is essential, one in a relevant discipline highly desired (Law, Business etc.)
- Proficient minute taking skills
- 5 years of Board Support experience
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance, compliance and best practice
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with ViewPoint and Laserfiche software highly desirable
- Proficient in MS Office
Salary: US$65,000-US$90,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.