Temporary. Board Support/Corporate Secretary
Job Reference: 434807
As a Board Support/Corporate Secretary, you will organise and prepare for Board meetings, undertake calendar scheduling, distribute board packs and take minutes with ease. You will be assisting with the day to day governance oversight of investment vehicles.
You will be well-versed in working under pressure to meet strict deadlines applying your knowledge and upstanding corporate secretarial skills. Whilst taking pride in your own workload and individual contribution to the business, you will be helping to drive the company closer to meeting its strategic objectives.
- Ensure statutory filing are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including liaison with local authorities as necessary
- Assist in the formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of a broad portfolio of companies and attending to statutory and regulatory filings where appropriate;
- Maintain key company records, including minute books, corporate file, etc, to ensure effective document control tracking
- Arranging and attending meetings if/when required
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Applying the Company’s due diligence and compliance requirements and generally providing all required support services to Fund Directors and assisting in the establishment and continuing operation and governance of Funds, SPCs and other entities.
- FATCA/CRS and Economic Substance support and filing
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when
- A postgraduate qualification such as ICSA or similar required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Corporate Secretarial position
- Proven track record of working in a Corporate firm/department previously
- Experience within REEFS and CAP platforms essential
- Solid understanding of and experience with CIMA Fund and Investment Management related filings and online portals (REEFS, etc.) is essential
- Knowledge of basic Client Due Diligence requirements
- Experience with FATCA/CRS and Economic Substance Filings a necessity
- Sound knowledge of corporate governance, compliance and best practice
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
Hourly rate: DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.