Job Reference: 248604
The Bookkeeper’s job duties include working closely with our accounting head to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements are met, process accounts payable and receivable including generating invoices for clients. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company clients.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly and proper back-up is saved
- Generate monthly/quarterly financial statements for clients
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and payroll in a timely manner
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Experience with online accounting software preferred
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office, G Suite, etc.
- Customer service orientation with the ability to work independently
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
This role will be temp to perm, will initially begin with remote work and there is flexibility for it to be a part-time role for the right person. Please note, only Caymanians will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.