Temporary. Bookkeeper (TEMP)
Job Reference: 964992
The Bookkeeper’s job duties include working closely with our accounting head to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements are met, process accounts payable and receivable including generating invoices for clients. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of company clients.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly and proper back-up is saved
- Generate monthly/quarterly financial statements for clients
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Reconciliations of bank accounts and corporate credit cards
- Prepare and validate daily, weekly and monthly financial reports including P&L, exposure analysis, asset allocation and cashflow forecasting
- Process accounts receivables/payables in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Customer service orientation with the ability to work independently
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.