Permanent. Business Analyst
Job Reference: 953626
As a Business Analyst, you will manage a variety of projects supporting the development and continuous improvement of business processes, data management, reporting, analytics and information systems. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for solutions to meet internal and external requirements and also be responsible for developing project budgets and project initiation proposals, monitoring, reporting, and controlling project scope and resources.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a business analysis or similar role
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Management or related field
- Certification in Business Process Modeling
- Advanced MS Office user including Visio, Access
- Demonstrated experience with data extraction, analysis and report design
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure, meet and establish required deadlines, prioritize, and work with multiple liaisons
Salary: US$75,000 – US$100,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Colin@theagency.ky. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Project Manager – IT
Regulatory Services Administrator