Permanent. Business Assurance Administrator (FTC)
Job Reference: 968425
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Business Assurance Administrator (FTC) to join their team.
You will perform client due diligence concerning, collaborate with clients, coworkers, and external service providers to address entity-related matters and carry out routine assessments for entities, aligning with their designated risk levels. You will play a key role maintaining corporate records within internal databases and systems, utilizing tools such as ViewPoint as well as assist with miscellaneous administrative responsibilities as required.
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree with 3 years of experience in a similar position within the fiduciary field
- Knowledge of basic Client Due Diligence requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Proven working knowledge of CORIS, CAPS CIMA / REEFS and FileSite would be advantageous
- Solid understanding of Cayman Islands corporate structures, laws and anti-money laundering regulations
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
Please note that this is a 6-month FTC and only on-island candidates will be considered.
Salary DOE plus benefits. If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.