Permanent. Change and Process Lead
Job Reference: 957532
We are looking for an innovative business process and change lead to establish and manage our clients change management capability and govern our business processes. You and your team will play a key role in the success of organisational transformation, which will include changes to business processes, technologies, organisational structure, job roles and systems.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop change management plans for projects and / or change initiatives
- Evaluate the impact of planned organisational change
- Identify risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and managing anticipated resistance to change
- Lead change management work streams with a structured methodology / process
- Support the development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Provide coaching and training to employees at all levels in collaboration with the internal L&D capability
- Define success metrics and measure performance against these metrics
- Provide reporting and other updates to management and project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, project management, finance, computer science or in a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience leading complex & multi-country change / transformation programmes, involving system, process or organisational change.
- At least two years’ experience in business process design, optimisation and management in a related industry
- Proficiency in business process management software, such as Business Optix
The salary for this position is up to US$ 110-125k annual bonus, premium healthcare and other generous benefits.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please apply or email Colin@theagnecy.ky.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Project Manager – IT
Assistant Vice President – Corporate Governance