Permanent. Chief Information Officer
Job Reference: 434696
As a Chief Information Officer, you will be reporting to the CFO, evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, review measures/metrics and initiate actions required following the analysis of reporting data. You will also be responsible for ensuring the IT operations are in accordance with client’s goals and objectives, overseeing policies, procedures, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Regularly review and update process, procedure and other standard work and ensure all revisions are appropriately deployed, to include requisite training of all impacted department.
- Develops and manages the application of long and short-term strategic and operational plans for IT which align with the Company’s strategic priorities and business needs.
- Leads operation of acquisition, implementation and maintenance strategies and tactics in support of these needs
- Establishes and oversees Cyber Security Framework.
- Ensure that the company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements
- Manages Network Services, Help Desk and System Operations Departments
- Develop, implement and manage complex processes within the Information Technology Department in accordance with the service management model based on ITIL best practices
- Audit the process periodically to ensure compliance to policy and standards.
- Develops and manages the IT departmental budget which includes monthly budget variance reports
- Identify skill gaps and opportunities to strengthen the capabilities of the global team and provide relevant process training as needed
- Master’s degree in a technology field
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with direct responsibility for process design, execution and continual improvement
- ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation certification desired
- Experience with developing advanced reporting capabilities
- Good ITIL understanding and ability to demonstrate and clearly articulate understanding of Change, Problem, Event, Incident and Configuration Management processes
- Financial records, database and spreadsheet application, Crystal Reports, VMWare, Veeam, SQL Server, MS Office application, Visual C . Visual Basic, Visual Studio
- Experience in an inspiring cultural change to adopt such ITIL and other modern practices
- Experience utilising Service Management tools
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical actions to a non-technical audience.
Salary: US$95,000 – US$135, 000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.