Permanent. Chief Infrastructure Officer
Job Reference: 972557
As a Chief Infrastructure Officer, you will evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, review measures/metrics and initiate actions required following the analysis of reporting data. You will also be responsible for ensuring the business operations are in accordance with the goals and objectives, overseeing policies, procedures, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. You will be overseeing the operational landscape while collaborating closely with the CEO to shape and implement organizational policies.
Overseeing the Aquatic Life Support Systems (ALSS) and the Building and Grounds (B&G) Departments and their responsibilities to the Company, working closely with each head of department as well as the Human Resource Department to ensure continuity within the entire organization.
Ensuring Industry Best Practices, Sustainability Standards and Company Policies as well as the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are adhered to and ensuring a safe working environment for ALL employees, guests, and animals in our care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management position
- This is a C-Suite Executive level position as an Officer of the Company
- Minimum 8 years experience in similar role
- Experience in developing, planning, budgeting and implementing successful strategies
- Familiarity with various business functions
- Implement and execute Strategic and Project Plans within appropriately agreed timeframes, with key financial and operating deliverables identified that can be measured and reported; ensure compliance with the Plan
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Salary: up to US$149K per annum and other benefits as per labour law. Please note only on island Caymanians/PR holders will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.