Temporary. Claims Examiner (Part-Time)
Job Reference: 966094
Reporting to the manager, you will work to plan, organize, and assist our client’s medical claims department. You will also coordinate with representatives of outside agencies, and members of the public by providing accurate information in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for processing health claims
- Prepare and handle responses to queries and letters within required timeframe, while providing the level of service acceptable by the company to our clients and providers
- Responsible for auditing and authorization claims and pre-determinations within authority limits, and verifying eligibility and pre-certification
- University Degree or professional qualification in insurance or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Solid working knowledge of Claims classes and service requirements
- Strong analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and health insurance benefits, would be an asset
- Able to work independently and meet service standards
Hourly rate: DOE plus benefits. Please note that this is a Part-Time role.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.