Permanent. Client Due Diligence Administrator
Job Reference: 956170
Responsibilities include conducting screening checks, evaluating outcomes, and identifying areas that require review. You will undertake customer due diligence (CDD) process for new and existing clients in compliance with regulatory and internal procedures, follow up on outstanding CDD where necessary and ensure timely collection of CDD. You will also manage workload to ensure that clients are onboarded in a timely manner following both Group Policies and regulatory requirements, respond promptly to inquiries from teams and clients, liaise with the Business Review Unit to address raised concerns and support ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Law, Finance or Business and
- Must hold a professional compliance-related qualification
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a similar role within a professional services firm
- Experience of CDD, AML and Trust/Company Administration processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of SharePoint & Viewpoint would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary US$50,000-US$80,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1770
You might also like
Legal Secretary (TEMP)
Litigation Legal Secretary