Permanent. Client Onboarding Assistant Manager
Job Reference: 894332
You will work closely with the senior Take-on team managers in the Cayman Office. You will also ensure that existing client due diligence files are in line with the requirement and all client static data is current and up to date.
- Effective management of day-to-day responsibilities pertinent to the Initial and ongoing due diligence activities
- Remediation of existing CDD where required
- Carry out regular reviews in line with internal guidance and agreed policies and procedures to ensure firm’s regulatory compliance and related operational risks are managed
- Proactively respond to queries from teams and clients
- Provision of regular data to the CDD Take-on Team Manager as required
- Manage junior team
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working in an AML/KYC environment with in-depth knowledge of AML/KYC regulatory requirements and market practice
- Prior managerial experience
- AML certification or similar preferred
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative within the scope of regulatory requirements, policies and procedures, and required processes.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
Salary: US$85,000-US$100,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.