Permanent. Client Relationship Manager
Job Reference: 905482
The Agency is recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager on behalf of an offshore, financial services company based in the Cayman Islands.
- Managing portfolio of companies by processing administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and external service providers, carrying out reviews to escalate issues and identify opportunities relating to the assigned portfolio
- Preparing and filing documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner and ensure that statutory filings are in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements
- Provide support and guidance to team members on complex issues
- Follow-up on Customer Due Diligence (CDD)/AR matters for assigned clients.
- Supervise and/or mentor team members and Interns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the trust and corporate administration with 3 years of management experience
- Professional designation such as STEP or ICSA
- Understanding Unit Trust structures, corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices, including awareness of FATCA and CRS
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid understanding of local Cayman Islands legislation
- In-depth understanding of compliance regulations and procedures, particularly AML
- Experience with ViewPoint, SAP and Laserfiche software
Salary: DOE per annum plus benefits
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.