Permanent. Client Relationship Officer
Job Reference: 690408
The Agency is recruiting for a Client Relationship Officer on behalf of an offshore, financial services company based in the Cayman Islands.
- Managing a portfolio of companies and partnerships independently by processing administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and external service providers, carrying out reviews to escalate issues and identify opportunities relating to the assigned portfolio
- Preparing and filing documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner and ensure that statutory filings are in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements, including FATCA and CRS
- Attending to general correspondence with the Registrar of Companies, CIMA, attorneys, and third-party service providers and assisting with KYC information including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Prior work experience in company administration
- Solid understanding of corporate governance, relevant regulations and best practices
- Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Salary: US$55,000-US$75,000 per annum plus benefits
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.