Temporary. Client Relationship Officer
Job Reference: 434269
The Agency is recruiting for a Client Relationship Officer (Temp) on behalf of an offshore, financial services company based in the Cayman Islands.
- Managing a portfolio of companies and partnerships independently by processing administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and external service providers, carrying out reviews to escalate issues and identify opportunities relating to the assigned portfolio
- Preparing and filing documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner and ensure that statutory filings are in accordance with local legislation and regulatory requirements, including FATCA and CRS
- Attending to general correspondence with the Registrar of Companies, CIMA, attorneys, and third-party service providers and assisting with KYC information including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department
Ideal qualifications/skills of the Client Relationship Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Prior work experience in company administration
- Solid understanding of corporate governance, relevant regulations and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Hourly rate is dependent on your experience
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.