Permanent. Client Relationship Officer – Private Wealth
Job Reference: 885277
You will be responsible processing correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of trusts and partnerships.
- Complete reviews on assigned the assigned portfolio of companies
- Schedule and organise client/board meetings including the preparation and distribution of documentation
- Interpreting these documents updating trust and company records, statutory registers and other documents as required
- Onboard new clients in line with policies and procedures, collect due diligence
- Maintain client files and keep database up-to-date
- Keep abreast of all relevant acts and regulations
- Assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on clients and service providers in liaison with the Compliance department
- University graduate with at least 5 years experience working within a professional services firm
- Working experience within the trust or fund industry
- Working knowledge of various types of trust and fund structures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with ViewPoint, CORIS and CAP software
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and handle multiple projects without compromising quality
Salary: DOE per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.