Permanent. Commercial Litigation Associate
Job Reference: 417026
The Agency is working with a multi-award winning international firm in recruiting for a talented 2.5 to 3 PQE Commercial Litigation lawyer to join its team in Grand Cayman. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented commercial litigation lawyer to take their career to the next level with complex, high-value, international disputes focused on insolvency, trusts, finance and general commercial litigation rarely found elsewhere. The law firm is often instructed on the most complex offshore disputes and only looks to hire lawyers of the highest calibre.
What’s in it for you as a Commercial Litigation Associate?
- Working on disputes of an international scale, arising from Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas;
- Working for an award-winning firm which offers a great work culture, benefits and excellent work/life balance;
- Realistic opportunities for progression within the firm;
- Good work/life balance that is rarely found in city law firms;
- An excellent compensation package with a basic salary up to US$200,000, bonus, pension, and plenty more.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Admission to practice law in a commonwealth jurisdiction, namely the Cayman Islands, a UK jurisdiction, Australia, New Zealand or Canada;
- You should be 2.5 to 3 years’ PQE with commercial litigation experience at a well-respected international law firm.
- Experience with insolvency disputes is strongly preferred;
- A strong work ethic, team ability, time management and organisational skills.
If you are interested in this position or similar opportunities please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.